Organic products are those that are derived from organic way of producing, processing, distribution and sales. Organic products assure consumers that the products are free from synthetic chemical, chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial chemicals. Guided by stringent laws and government standards, products need to go through different stages of monitoring systems to qualify to be called as organic products. Research shows that organically-produced foods are higher in antioxidants and other nutrients than their conventional counterparts.
Almost everyone around is aware that organic products are environment friendly, natural and good for health and the Earth. Moreover, use of organic products also gives us longevity and better lifestyle.So, technically it’s a "Win-Win" situation for everyone.
Allot has already been said about the life-saving benefits of organic products. Citations include-
If you think organic food is expensive, have you priced cancer lately.."
"...We are destroying earth, are you doing something???"
Organic systems are innovative methods of farming and production focused on soil and land health, and balanced eco-systems. Techniques used in organic agriculture deliver a diverse range of benefits and their potential is increasingly being recognized in the development of sustainable food and fiber technology for the future.
Organic food and Organic cotton is not just chemical-free. Organic farmers take a holistic approach to production and handling, and the whole system is linked – Soil, Plants, Animals, Food, People, Environment, and Health.
Why Choose Certified Organic
Consumers cannot be guaranteed that a product is organic unless it displays an organic certification logo such as the Global Organic Textile Standard-GOTS logo/USDA etc.
An organic certification logo protects consumers from misleading claims and is the mark of a genuine organic product which has been audited all along the production chain from paddock to plate to comply with strict organic standards.
7 reasons to buy Organic Products
We still have some good and interesting reason to motivate you to shift from the conventional products to green products:
1. Better Inspired Lifestyle.
2. More tasty and Healthy. Organic food is great antioxidant, which helps neutralize free radicals that are thought to contribute to ageing and cancer.
3. Buying Organic products is evidence that you are caring towards your family and the Mother Earth.
4. Fashionable and stylish organic textile ranges are now available for you to choose from, Organic cotton cloths are highly recommended for the kids and somebody suffering for skin allergies.
5. There was a time when Organic products used to be very costly, but now things are changing. Thanks to you all, with growing demands for the organic products, the prices are also almost at par with the conventional products.
6. All certified Organic Products passes the strict guidelines and follow Fair Trade Practices. So, you can be assured of better quality products with no adulteration and use of chemical.
7. Great Surprises with new range of organic products are being introduced almost everyday.