As the fastest growing online certified organic shopping store, we are constantly striving to push boundaries and drive our business forward. We thrive in a culture of restlessness and innovation, which is why we are always on the lookout for talented and inspired people to join the team - people who share our vision, who can make a difference and who want to be part of something big.
Our approach is simple: we work hard, and we do it because we love it. So if you have the innovation and dedication to help take us to the next level.
Catalogue Executive with 6 Months Experience
Your profile includes the following:
- Addition of new products
- Inventory management
- Management of different categories and sub categories
- Content for the product description and specifications
- Coordinating with vendors to keep the product information upto date
Customer Support with 6 Months Experience
- Fluent in English and Hindi.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to learn and explain new products
- Ability to listen carefully and pursue a customer to shop
- Knowledge of internet and ability to browse through websites and help customers navigate the site
- Pleasant personality and willingness to solve customers’ problems
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and email to quickly look up customer information
- Coordinate with courier partners to track shipments and arrange for delivery to customers
- Fast learner and willing to take on new tasks
- Undergraduate Degree is required. Post Graduate Degree is Plus
- We are looking for a Female Candidate only
Social Media Marketing - Manager
The Social Media Manager will implement the company’s Social Media marketing which will also include content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales. The designated manager must share passion for designing and implementing the Company’s content strategy, creating relevant content, blogging, community participation and leadership. You shall be required to identify, develop campaigns and execute effective online marketing strategy for both Organicshop.in (India) and Onlineorganicmart.eu (Europe).
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Social media strategy and goal setting.
- Social media ad planning and online marketing budget allocation.
- Amplify company’s marketing campaigns and generate buzz online through social platforms.
- Conversion strategy.
- Measure & Analyze to establish ROI.
- Big Idea formulation and execution.
- Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities:
- Curate relevant content for social platforms.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
- Cross promotion strategy and execution.
- Develop and further expand community/blogger outreach.
- Oversee design.
- Create and manage social ad campaigns.
- Compile report to measure ROI.
- Monitor trends in online and social space to recommend to the marketing team.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Re-marketing campaigns both on social & online platforms.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or minimum 4 years of equivalent education/training and experience.
- Solid Magento development and implementation experience.
- Minimum 2 years overall web programming experience.
- MBA in marketing.
- An educational course in social media and online marketing preferable.
Atleast 2 years in the same field. E-commerce background preferred
A global exposure since Organicshop is a true international brand and is working towards online outreach specifically for the Europe operations.
Learning process to be a part of a dynamic marketing team where the management is open to new ideas and marketing campaigns and supports a dynamic approach to work.
Senior Content Manager/Deputy Editor
- Creating strong editorial content (including web pages, product description, seo content)
- Work closely with creative editorial, marketing, and product content
- Push out crisp and topical content pieces that are engaging and innovative
- Augment social media presence by pushing out stories that are topical, well-structured, proof-read and press-ready
- Coordinate and liase with various departments within the ecosystem
- Keep the copy in sync with the brand tone consistent in all communication in the creative editorial front as well as production front
- Basic understanding of content management system to push out content pieces timely and effectively
- Build a strong network of influencers
Skills and Experience Requirement
- Experience: 1-2 years.
- Resourceful, Entrepreneurial, Fun, Committed
- Lifestyle/Fashion magazine; newspaper or digital experience (On Top of Trends)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to produce clear, precise and engaging copies
- Grammar Nazi. Proofreading skills coupled with analytical bend of mind
- Thorough understanding of web accessibility, usability and acquaintance with good practices in web content development
- Understanding of online user behavior
- Work on tight deadline
- Social media presence a plus
This opening is for our blog website: http://organicinsights.in